We can easily create a visualforce page in salesforce but most of the guys don’t have an idea about how to make it as a public page. Here I’m gonna share the simple steps to create public visual force pages in your salesforce environment.
STEP TO CREATE PUBLIC VISUALFORCE PAGE
- First go to Setup > Develop > Sites,
- Next step register your Force.com subdomain name,
- After that create a new Force.com Site
- Next to ‘Site Visualforce Pages’ click Edit
- Finally, add your page to the list of Enabled Visualforce Pages
Then fine. Now your page will be in public.