There are several LWC developer tools that can help improve the development experience and make it easier to debug and troubleshoot LWC components. Some of the best LWC developer tools include:
- Salesforce Extension Pack: A set of Visual Studio Code extensions that provides a variety of features for developing Salesforce applications, including LWC development. It provides features like syntax highlighting, code completion, and linting.
- Salesforce CLI: A command-line interface that provides a variety of features for developing Salesforce applications, including LWC development. It provides features like creating new LWC components, testing, and deployment.
- Lightning Web Components Playground: A web-based tool that allows you to test and experiment with LWC components. It provides a sandbox environment where you can write, test, and debug LWC components.
- LWC Dev-Tools: A browser extension that allows you to debug and troubleshoot LWC components. It provides a set of features like component tree, component properties, event listeners, performance, breakpoints, trace and network.
- Lightning Web Component Inspector: A browser extension that allows you to inspect the structure, properties and events of LWC components in the Salesforce platform.
- LWC Test Runner: A tool to run and debug unit tests for LWC components, it can be run inside VS Code or inside the browser.
These are just a few examples, but there are many other tools and resources available to help with LWC development. It’s worth exploring and trying out different tools to find the ones that work best for your development workflow.